AMRI enables you to get your PALS recertification online
Our convenient Internet-based program lets you work at your own pace
Is your PALS certification due to expire? Have you been told you need to get recertified? PALS certification must be renewed every two years. Our online recertification course is the best way to quickly and easily keep your credentials up to date.
AMRI will provide you with all the material you need to successfully obtain your PALS recertification. Just register for our PALS recertification course now and you can begin reviewing the course material immediately.
Our PALS recertification program is right for you
We make it easy to complete PALS recertification online. Our program offers a multi-disciplinary approach to PALS training through creative and challenging clinical scenarios that provide a hands-on approach to learning.
Our training and review program was developed by a diverse group of medical professionals and covers everything you need to know to get recertified.
AMRI’s PALS recertification course allows you to learn at your own pace. We offer a broad range of materials, including study guides, practice tests and a library of PALS-related information so you can focus on the study materials that best fit your personal learning style.
Our program is accredited by the National Board of Emergency Care Certification (NBECC) and is based on the recommendations and guidelines set forth by the American Heart Association and the American Academy of Pediatrics.
Why get your PALS recertification through AMRI?
AMRI offers the largest PALS training support program in the country. We have provided education and certification services to more than 932,762 medical and legal professionals since we started offering training in 1983. At AMRI, we appreciate that PALS recertification is about more than just receiving your certification card; it’s about staying current with skills that can save lives. When you obtain your PALS recertification through AMRI’s online program, you get:
- Extended Support: Extended support hours with our knowledgeable staff will enable you to resolve your issues quickly and easily. Phone & live chat support is available Mon-Fri from 9am to 5pm CST. Email support is available 7 days a week from 7am to 11pm CST.
- Anytime, Anywhere: Study any time, any place using your desktop computer, tablet or smartphone without the need to download any software. Our responsive-design created programs work on most devices.
- AMRI Guarantee: 100% money back guarantee for one year if your employer doesn't accept your card. We have certified nearly one million medical professionals over the past 30 years. Our educational programs are time tested.
- Total Flexibility: Take as much or as little time as you need to complete your training. Complete your exam all at once or over time. If necessary, you can review the exam after you have taken it and retake it for free.
- Accredited Courses: Earn 10 CE credits instantly upon successful completion of the exam. Download a PDF copy of the CE credits certificate and provider card right from our website.
- Case-Based Studies: Learn better using case-based studies that help you prepare for your exam and real-life situations so that you are best equipped to help save lives.
It is easy to enroll in our PALS recertification program. Simply complete our online registration form now and you can start preparing for your PALS recertification exam today.
What does AMRI’s PALS recertification course include?
For just $175, you will be given all the information and support you need to get recertified for PALS. Once you register for our online course, you will receive the following:
- AMRI’s online review course and practice questions based on the most recent PALS guidelines
- Access to an online PALS certification exam
- A new PALS certification card
- Continuing education credit
- Access to AMRI’s online education library
- A subscription to the AMRI Educational Journal
Register now for our online PALS recertification course and you will receive immediate access to our online study guides, case-studies and practice questions. (Because you have already received your initial PALS certification, no guidebooks will be mailed to you.)
Sign up for our ACLS recertification course today
PALS recertification is important not only because your employer requires it, but because staying on top of the latest AHA guidelines enables you to save lives. AMRI has helped thousands of medical professionals obtain their PALS recertification. We want to help you, too. Obtain the materials and support you need to get recertified. Sign up for our online PALS recertification course today.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Is PALS recertification mandatory?
PALS certification expires after two years, so it is necessary to take a recertification course and pass a test in order to renew your credentials. Many medical professionals are required to keep their PALS certification current.
2. If my PALS certification already expired, can I still take the recertification course?
Yes. If you have already received PALS certification in the past, you do not need to take the full certification course. Keep in mind, however, that in this constantly changing and growing field, the longer it has been since you last studied for PALS certification, the more you may need to learn, or relearn, in order to pass the certification exam. For this reason, if it has been a very long time since you last received certification, you may want to take the full certification course so that you can receive up-to-date guidelines and start fresh.
3. Will I receive an AHA certification card after completing this PALS course?
Although our online training courses are based on the most recent clinical guidelines as recommended by the American Heart Association, your PALS certification card will be issued by the National Board of Emergency Care Certifications (NBECC).
4. Is AMRI’s online PALS recertification acceptable at most hospitals?
Yes. Our fully-accredited recertification course is recognized by hospitals and medical practices across the nation. You will receive all the knowledge you need to successfully pass the written test. You also will need simple verification of your clinical skills related to your professional duties before we can mail to you your certification card.
Our goal is to make it easy for you to get your PALS recertification. Complete our online registration form now and you can start working toward your PALS certification renewal immediately.