Allow AMRI to help you get your PALS certification
Study at your own pace with our convenient online program
Has your employer told you to get PALS certification? Are you looking to boost your CV with additional skills and accreditations? A PALS online certification course through AMRI is just what you need to move ahead with your career goals.
AMRI will provide you with all the tools you need to obtain your PALS certification through a flexible and time-efficient online program. Simply register for our training course now and you can begin working toward your PALS certification today.
AMRI offers an ideal PALS certification program
Our PALS training program is easy to complete online. We offer a multi-disciplinary approach to PALS training. Our creative and challenging clinical scenarios give students a hands-on approach to learning. The PALS training program was created and developed by a diverse group of medical professionals and covers everything you need to know to get your certification.
With our program, you can learn at your own pace and focus on the study materials that best fit your personal learning style.
Our PALS online training program is accredited by the National Board of Emergency Care Certification (NBECC) and is based on the recommendations set forth by the American Heart Association and the American Academy of Pediatrics.
Why obtain your PALS certification through American Medical Resource Institute® (AMRI)?
AMRI offers the most extensive ACLS and PALS training support programs in the nation. Established in 1983, AMRI has provided education and certification services to more than 932,762 medical and legal professionals worldwide. AMRI understands that PALS certification is much more than receiving a certification card -- it is about the learning process that can help you save lives.
There are many advantages to obtaining your PALS certification through AMRI’s online program. These include:
- Extended Support: Extended support hours with our knowledgeable staff will enable you to resolve your issues quickly and easily. Phone & live chat support is available Mon-Fri from 9am to 5pm CST. Email support is available 7 days a week from 7am to 11pm CST.
- Anytime, Anywhere: Study any time, any place using your desktop computer, tablet or smartphone without the need to download any software. Our responsive-design created programs work on most devices.
- AMRI Guarantee: 100% money back guarantee for one year if your employer doesn't accept your card. We have certified nearly one million medical professionals over the past 30 years. Our educational programs are time tested.
- Total Flexibility: Take as much or as little time as you need to complete your training. Complete your exam all at once or over time. If necessary, you can review the exam after you have taken it and retake it for free.
- Accredited Courses: Earn 10 CE credits instantly upon successful completion of the exam. Download a PDF copy of the CE credits certificate and provider card right from our website.
- Case-Based Studies: Learn better using case-based studies that help you prepare for your exam and real-life situations so that you are best equipped to help save lives.
Sign-up now using our online registration form and you can begin your online PALS certification training today.
What Does AMRI Include in the PALS Certification Course?
For just $275, you will have access to all the materials and support you need to get your PALS certification online. By registering for this course, you will receive:
- An AHA Provider Manual
- An online review course based on up-to-date guidelines, case-studies and practice questions
- Access to our online certification exam
- A PALS certification card
- Continuing education credit
- Access to AMRI’s extensive online education library
- A subscription to the AMRI Educational Journal
Register for our PALS certification course today and your course materials will be shipped to you immediately. You will also have access to our online library, study guides, case-studies and practice tests as soon as your registration is complete.
Register for PALS Certification through AMRI Today
PALS certification is important not only because your employer may require it, but because it can save lives. AMRI has helped thousands of medical professionals obtain their PALS certifications and we can help you, too. Register today to get everything you need to get your PALS certification on your own time and at your own pace.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What is PALS?
As a healthcare professional, you are likely already certified in Basic Life Support, or BLS. This means you have the necessary knowledge to respond to problems with breathing or circulation using rescue breaths, chest compressions and automated external defibrillators (AEDs).
Pediatric Advanced Life Support (PALS) is an advanced form of BLS that teaches medical professionals to use life-saving tools such as intubation, electrocardiograms, and intravenous medications. Similar to ACLS, PALS teaches you with how to perform these vital procedures on smaller, pediatric patients. PALS-certified professionals will be equipped to treat children in emergency situations and to begin determining the cause of their medical crises.
2. Is PALS certification mandatory?
If your goal is to work in an emergency room, pediatric cardiac care unit or various other areas where children are medically treated, you likely will need to receive both ACLS and PALS certifications. Even if PALS certification is not required by your employer, advancing your emergency medical knowledge is always a good idea and very well may save lives.
3. Will I receive an AHA-issued PALS certification card upon course completion?
AMRI’s online training courses are based on the most recent clinical guidelines, as specified by the American Heart Association. Your PALS certification card will be issued by the National Board of Emergency Care Certifications (NBECC).
4. Will online PALS certification be acceptable at most hospitals?
Yes. Our online PALS training program is fully accredited and recognized by hospitals and other medical employers. Our online course will provide you with all the knowledge and training necessary to successfully pass the written PALS certification test and to obtain verification of your clinical skills at your place of employment.
AMRI makes it possible for medical professionals to get their PALS certification through a convenient online program. Register now for our effective and nationally recognized PALS certification course.