Let AMRI help you get your ACLS certification online
We provide all the materials you need to learn at your own pace
Have you been told you need to get your ACLS certification? Are you looking to bolster your resume with skills and accreditations? An ACLS certification course through AMRI is exactly what you need to move forward with your career goals.
AMRI can provide you with all the tools you need to achieve your ACLS certification in a time-efficient, flexible online program. Register now to take your first step toward becoming certified.
We have the right ACLS training program for you
We understand that medical professionals seeking ACLS certification work in different settings and will need to focus on different skills. That is why in 2013, AMRI introduced a new Targeted ACLS™ curriculum that allows clients to choose from the following specialty tracks when registering for our certification program:
- Hospital ACLS
- Pre-Hospital ACLS
- Non-Hospital ACLS
This targeted curriculum allows you to focus on case studies and information that are most relevant to the job you are doing or wish to do. All of our course curriculums are based on the most recent clinical guideline recommended by the American Heart Association’s International Liaison Committee on Resuscitation (ILCOR). Our courses are accredited by the National Board of Emergency Care Certifications (NBECC).
Why get your ACLS certification through AMRI?
The American Medical Resource Institute®, or AMRI, offers the largest ACLS and PALS training support programs in the country. We have been operating since 1983 and have provided education and certification to more than 932,762 medical and legal professionals since our inception. At AMRI, we understand that ACLS certification is not just about getting your certification card, it’s about the whole process. There are many benefits to obtaining your certification through our program:
- Extended Support: Extended support hours with our knowledgeable staff will enable you to resolve your issues quickly and easily. Phone & live chat support is available Mon-Fri from 9am to 5pm CST. Email support is available 7 days a week from 7am to 11pm CST.
- Anytime, Anywhere: Study any time, any place using your desktop computer, tablet or smartphone without the need to download any software. Our responsive-design created programs work on most devices.
- AMRI Guarantee: 100% money back guarantee for one year if your employer doesn't accept your card. We have certified nearly one million medical professionals over the past 30 years. Our educational programs are time tested.
- Total Flexibility: Take as much or as little time as you need to complete your training. Complete your exam all at once or over time. If necessary, you can review the exam after you have taken it and retake it for free.
- Accredited Courses: Earn 10 CE credits instantly upon successful completion of the exam. Download a PDF copy of the CE credits certificate and provider card right from our website.
- Case-Based Studies: Learn better using case-based studies that help you prepare for your exam and real-life situations so that you are best equipped to help save lives.
If all these benefits sound good to you, complete our online application form to register for your ACLS certification training today..
What does AMRI’s ACLS certification course include?
For just $275, you will receive all the materials and support you need to get your certification. The course materials we will provide you with include:
- AHA Provider Manual
- Up-to-date guidelines, online review course and practice questions
- Online certification exam
- Certification card
- Continuing education credit
- Access to AMRI online education library
- Subscription to the AMRI Educational Journal
Register for our ACLS certification course now and you will receive your course materials in the mail within days. You will also have access to our online practice questions and case studies.
Sign up for Our ACLS certification course today
ACLS certification is important not only because many employers require it, but because it saves lives. AMRI has helped hundreds of thousands of medical professionals obtain their certification. Let us help you, too. Get the materials and support you need to get your certification at your own pace and on your own time.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What is ACLS?
Most healthcare professionals are certified in Basic Life Support, or BLS. This provides the knowledge necessary to respond to problems with breathing or circulation using rescue breaths, chest compressions or automated external defibrillators (AEDs).
Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support, or ACLS, is an advanced form of BLS. It includes knowledge about how to use life-saving tools, such as electrocardiograms, intubation and intravenous medications. ACLS-certified professionals will be equipped to treat patients in emergency situations and to begin determining the cause of the medical crisis.
2. Is ACLS certification mandatory?
If you wish to work in an emergency room, cardiac care units or certain other medical areas, you will likely be required to receive ACLS certification. Even if ACLS certification is not required by your employer, it is an excellent and inexpensive way to bolster your emergency medical knowledge.
3. Will I receive an AHA certification card upon course completion?
Our courses are based on the most recent clinical guidelines of the American Heart Association; your certification will be issued by the National Board of Emergency Care Certifications (NBECC).
4. Will online certification be acceptable at most hospitals?
Yes. Our AMRI certification course is recognized by hospitals and medical practitioners nationwide. You will receive all the up-to-date information you need to successfully pass the written test and will be required to receive your hands-on practical certification at your place of employment before we can mail you your recertification card.
We make it easy for you to get your ACLS certification. Complete our online registration form now to sign up for our effective and nationally recognized ACLS online course.