Our Group Savings Program (GSP) is convenient and cost-effective
Manage the ACLS, PALS, and BLS certification process for the whole team:
In many medical settings, ACLS, PALS, and BLS certification is mandatory for certain professionals. As a group administrator, it is your job to ensure that all employees who need certification have it, and that their credentials remain current. Enroll in the AMRI Group Savings Program (GSP) and we’ll make your job easier.
When you sign up for GSP, we will keep you up to date with the certification status of each employee so you do not waste valuable time tracking down information and checking credentials. Better still, the more people you register within your group, the lower the cost.
Sign up and purchase a group-rate training program for your team today.
Here is how the program works:
AMRI’s GSP will help your employees achieve and maintain their ACLS, PALS, and BLS certification and ensure they stay on top of the latest AHA guidelines so that your business remains in compliance with mandated regulations.
Registering for and administrating the program is easy.
- You will create an account and purchase a specific number of discounted, pre-paid registrations and study materials.
- AMRI will make it easy to send via email registration codes to each staff member who will be using our program.
- Your staff members will redeem the codes to access our program and complete their certification or re-certification training.
- The progress of each registered participant will be logged and tracked for your convenience.
Start using our GSP today by creating an account via our online registration form.
GSP will make your job easier:
As an administrator, you will discover many benefits to using AMRI’s Group Savings Program. Our GSP will save you time, effort and money.
- We track the progress of each staff member for you. You will be notified when certification expiration dates are approaching so that you can ensure all employees renew their credentials in a timely manner.
- We provide you with copies of certification cards and CE credentials for each member of your group.
- We help you to meet and maintain regulatory requirements. You will be able to generate all documentation necessary for compliance with a simple click of a button.
- We are cost effective. Our program is an economical way for your organization to take care of certification and re-certification training. The more employees you register, the more you will save.
- We offer dependable support. You will be able to rely on our knowledgeable and efficient support staff if you experience technical problems or have questions about our program.
Register for our GSP and start enjoying the benefits today.
AMRI Provides Relevant and Focused Curricula
The medical professionals in your group who are seeking ACLS certification will have training and educational needs that are specific to their particular work settings. AMRI understands this need for job-specific skill training, so in 2013, we introduced our new Targeted ACLS™ curriculum. The program allows your group members to choose from any of the following specialty tracks:
- Hospital ACLS
- Non-Hospital ACLS
- Pre-Hospital ACLS
Each targeted curriculum allows clients to focus on case studies and information that are most relevant to the job they are doing, or wish to do. All of our course curricula are in compliance with the most recent clinical guidelines as recommended by the American Heart Association’s International Liaison Committee on Resuscitation (ILCOR) and all are accredited by the National Board of Emergency Care Certifications (NBECC).
How AMRI will help your staff achieve ACLS, PALS, and BLS certification:
You can trust the quality of programs offered by American Medical Resource Institute® (AMRI). Our company has been in operation since 1983 and is the largest ACLS/PALS/BLS training support program in the United States. Since our inception, we have successfully provided education and certification to more than 932,762 medical and legal professionals worldwide.
Employees who are enrolled in our program enjoy many advantages, including:
- Effective learning methods: By providing your staff with case-based scenarios, our study guides offer a hands-on approach to learning ACLS skills that can prepare them for real-life situations.
- Quality course materials: Our online instructional guides and practice questions will provide your staff with in-depth, up-to-date information so that they will have information about the latest medical breakthroughs, technology and ACLS guidelines at their disposal.
- Flexibility: Those who are accessing our program for training have no time limits and can stop and restart where they left off, at any time. This makes it very convenient for busy professionals who have limited time to review the course materials.
- Convenience: Because our courses are offered online, account holders will be able to access them anywhere, at any time using their mobile devices. All materials are web-based, so there is no need to download software. Every online program has been thoroughly tested to ensure it is compatible with all Android and Apple tablets and cell phones.
- Support: Enrollees can rely on our knowledgeable and efficient support staff if they experience technical problems or have questions about our program. When you call our Customer Service Department, you will speak with a live person; you will not get connected to a recorded message.
What group discounts does AMRI offer?
We offer administrators the following discounts when they sign up for our group-rate program:
- For 5 to 9 registrations, we offer a 10% discount
- For 10 to 24 registrations, we offer a 20% discount
- For 25 to 49 registrations, we offer a 30% discount
- For 50 to 99 registrations, we offer a 35% discount
- For more than 100 registrations, we offer a 40% discount
Register the medical professionals in your group today and start taking advantage of everything AMRI has to offer.
Certify your team today
AMRI is the undisputed leader in online ACLS, PALS, and BLS certification training. Take advantage of our group rates, excellent customer service and easy-to-access system.