AMRI makes it easy to get your ACLS recertification online
Work at your own pace with our convenient program
Is your ACLS certification about to expire? Have you been told you need to get recertified? ACLS certification must be renewed every two years and our online ACLS recertification course is just the thing you need to quickly and easily renew your credentials.
AMRI can provide you with all the tools and guidance you need to successfully obtain your ACLS recertification through our time-efficient and flexible online program. Register now and you can begin your ACLS recertification training today.
AMRI has the right ACLS recertification program for you
At AMRI, we understand that medical professionals seek ACLS recertification work in a variety of settings and will therefore need to focus on different skills. This is why we introduced in 2013 a new Targeted ACLS™ curriculum, which is unlike any other program in the industry. This program allows users to choose from among the following specialty tracks when registering for our recertification program:
- Hospital ACLS
- Pre-Hospital ACLS
- Non-Hospital ACLS
Our unique targeted curriculum allows you to concentrate on the case studies and information that are most relevant to your current job. All of our course programs are based on the most recent guidelines, as endorsed by the American Heart Association’s International Liaison Committee on Resuscitation (ILCOR), and our recertification course-load is accredited by the National Board of Emergency Care Certifications (NBECC).
Why get your ACLS recertification through AMRI?
American Medical Resource Institute® (AMRI) was established in 1983 and has grown into the largest ACLS training support program in the United States. We have provided education and certification to more than 932,762 medical and legal professionals worldwide since our inception.
At AMRI, we understand that obtaining ACLS recertification is not just about obtaining your certification card; it’s about the whole learning process and what skills you take with you to your workplace. There are many benefits to getting your recertification through our online program. These include:
- Effective learning methods: By providing you with case-based scenarios, our study guides provide you with a hands-on approach to learning that can prepare you for real-life situations.
- Access to quality course materials: Our online instructional guides and practice questions will provide you with in-depth, up-to-date information so that you will have information about the latest medical breakthroughs, technology and ACLS guidelines at your disposal.
- The ability to learn at your own pace: AMRI offers students a flexible and efficient system that allows you to take as much or as little time as you need to complete your recertification preparation and testing. This program is geared toward providing you with the tools you need to get recertified in your free time.
- The convenience of being able to use your mobile device: Our programs are responsive-design created. This means you will be able to review our study guides and course materials from your desktop computer or while on the go using your android tablet, iPad, smartphone or iPhone. Our convenient responsive website makes it easy to access our preparation material in any setting. Plus, there is no need to download software.
- A responsive support team: If you need to speak with a customer service representative for technical or training support, or for any other matter, you can call and speak with a real person. A member of our support staff will be happy to answer questions or assist you with any problems you may be experiencing.
It is easy to enroll in our recertification program. Simply complete our online registration form now and you can start preparing for your ACLS recertification training today.
What does AMRI’s ACLS recertification course include?
For just $175, you will receive all the information and support you need to get recertified for ACLS. Upon registration, you will receive the following:
- An online review course and practice questions based on the most recent ACLS guidelines
- An online certification exam
- An ACLS certification card
- Continuing education credit
- Access to our AMRI online education library
- A subscription to AMRI Educational Journal
Register for our online ACLS recertification course now and you will receive access to our online study guides, case-studies and practice questions immediately. (Because you have already received your initial certification, no guidebooks will be mailed to you.)
Register for our ACLS recertification course today
ACLS recertification is important, not only because it is required by many employers, but because staying on top of the latest AHA guidelines can save lives. AMRI has helped numerous medical professionals obtain their ACLS recertifications. We can help you, too. Get all the materials and support you need to get recertified at your own pace and convenience. Sign up for our online ACLS recertification course today.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Is ACLS recertification mandatory?
ACLS certification expires after two years, so it is necessary to take a recertification course and pass a test in order to renew your credentials. Many medical professionals are required to keep their ACLS certifications current.
2. Will I receive an AHA certification card after completing this course?
While our courses are based on the most recent clinical guidelines recommended by the American Heart Association, your ACLS certification will be issued by the National Board of Emergency Care Certifications (NBECC).
3. Is online recertification acceptable at most hospitals?
Yes. Our AMRI recertification course is recognized by hospitals and medical practitioners nationwide. You will receive all the up-to-date information you need to successfully pass the written test and will be required to receive your hands-on practical certification at your place of employment before we can mail you your recertification card.
AMRI makes it easy for you to get your ACLS recertification. Complete our online registration form now to sign up for our highly-effective and nationally-recognized ACLS online recertification course.