ACLS Online Renewal: Guaranteed and Trusted
Work at your own pace with our convenient program
Is your ACLS certification about to expire? Have you been told you need to get recertified? ACLS certification must be renewed every two years and our online ACLS recertification course is just the thing you need to quickly and easily renew your credentials.
AMRI can provide you with all the tools and guidance you need to successfully obtain your ACLS recertification through our time-efficient and flexible online program. Register now and you can begin your ACLS recertification training today.
AMRI has the right ACLS online recertification program for you
At AMRI, we understand that medical professionals seek ACLS recertification work in a variety of settings and will therefore need to focus on different skills. This is why we introduced in 2013 a new Targeted ACLS™ curriculum, which is unlike any other program in the industry. This program allows clients to choose from among the following specialty tracks when registering for our recertification program:
- Hospital ACLS
- Pre-Hospital ACLS
- Non-Hospital ACLS
Our unique targeted curriculum allows you to concentrate on the case studies and information that are most relevant to your current job. All of our course programs are based on the most recent guidelines, as endorsed by the American Heart Association’s International Liaison Committee on Resuscitation (ILCOR), and our recertification course-load is accredited by the National Board of Emergency Care Certifications (NBECC).
Why get your ACLS online recertification through AMRI?
American Medical Resource Institute® (AMRI) was established in 1983 and has grown into the largest ACLS training support program in the United States. We have provided education and certification to more than 932,762 medical and legal professionals worldwide since our inception.
At AMRI, we understand that obtaining ACLS recertification is not just about obtaining your certification card; it’s about the whole learning process and what skills you take with you to your workplace. There are many benefits to getting your recertification through our online program. These include:
- Extended Support: Extended support hours with our knowledgeable staff will enable you to resolve your issues quickly and easily. Phone & live chat support is available Mon-Fri from 9am to 5pm CST. Email support is available 7 days a week from 7am to 11pm CST.
- Anytime, Anywhere: Study any time, any place using your desktop computer, tablet or smartphone without the need to download any software. Our responsive-design created programs work on most devices.
- AMRI Guarantee: 100% money back guarantee for one year if your employer doesn't accept your card. We have certified nearly one million medical professionals over the past 30 years. Our educational programs are time tested.
- Total Flexibility: Take as much or as little time as you need to complete your training. Complete your exam all at once or over time. If necessary, you can review the exam after you have taken it and retake it for free.
- Accredited Courses: Earn 10 CE credits instantly upon successful completion of the exam. Download a PDF copy of the CE credits certificate and provider card right from our website.
- Case-Based Studies: Learn better using case-based studies that help you prepare for your exam and real-life situations so that you are best equipped to help save lives.
It is easy to enroll in our recertification program. Simply complete our online registration form now and you can start preparing for your ACLS recertification training today.
What does AMRI’s ACLS online recertification course include?
For just $175, you will receive all the information and support you need to get recertified for ACLS. Upon registration, you will receive the following:
- Case Study Library
- Practice Questions
- Free Instant ACLS Card
- AMRI Guarantee
- Online Certification Exam
- Free Review & Retake of Exam
- Free Instant CE Certificate with 10 CE Credits
- Free Shipping of ACLS Provider Card & CE Certificate
Register for our online ACLS recertification course now and you will receive access to our online study guides, case-studies and practice questions immediately. (Because you have already received your initial certification, no guidebooks will be mailed to you.)
Register for our ACLS online recertification course today
ACLS recertification is important, not only because it is required by many employers, but because staying on top of the latest AHA guidelines can save lives. AMRI has helped numerous medical professionals obtain their ACLS recertifications. We can help you, too. Get all the materials and support you need to get recertified at your own pace and convenience. Sign up for our online ACLS recertification course today.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Is ACLS recertification mandatory?
ACLS certification expires after two years, so it is necessary to take a recertification course and pass a test in order to renew your credentials. Many medical professionals are required to keep their ACLS certifications current.
2. Will I receive an AHA certification card after completing this course?
While our courses are based on the most recent clinical guidelines recommended by the American Heart Association, your ACLS certification will be issued by the National Board of Emergency Care Certifications (NBECC).
3. Is online recertification acceptable at most hospitals?
Yes. Just as many employers are now accepting degrees from online universities, so too are hospitals accepting certifications earned through accredited online courses. You will receive all the knowledge you need to successfully pass the written test. You also will need simple verification of your clinical skills related to your professional duties before we can mail to you your certification card.
AMRI makes it easy for you to get your ACLS recertification. Complete our online registration form now to sign up for our highly-effective and nationally-recognized ACLS online recertification course.