Provider Course and Certification Program
Instructions for taking the online ACLS Provider Education and Certification Program:
- Register for the ACLS Provider Course and Certification Exam
- You will receive in the mail the most recently updated ACLS Provider Manual as well as detailed instructions regarding completion of the performance evaluation at your clinical practice site. Your registration packet will be mailed the next morning following your registration. If you require expedited services (Express delivery) call toll free 1-800-272-9064 (Monday-Friday 9:00 am - 5:00 pm CT normal business days)
- You immediately will have access to the online provider course. Enter each teaching module (10 Cases) and review the material. Finish each module by completing the pre-test. Be sure to use the Pharmacology and ECG appendices, if needed. Refer to your ACLS Manual, as well.
- Once you have completed all of the modules, you may take the provider certification examination. When you have passed, your ACLS provider card and CE credit documents will be sent as long as we have received your clinical training/skill performance evaluation form. To make the process easier, please feel free to FAX (888) 833-2674 or send to us as an attachment using a PDF file at the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Or, by mail:
American Medical Resource Institute ™
ATTN: Online Record Services
715 Ela Road
Lake Zurich, IL 60047
- You may complete your clinical skill evaluation activity and send it in before you take the certification exam. If it is already on file, your ACLS provider card will be sent the next business morning after you complete the exam.
- You will have 90 days to complete the course and certification examination. If you are unsuccessful, you will be assisted by a member of our faculty and you will be able to retake the examination at no charge.
If you are a busy medical professional, the American Medical Resource Institute™ offers an easy and affordable way to obtain ACLS/PALS certification and recertification.
Our ACLS and PALS programs are simple to complete online, and additional study materials are available for purchase if you need to brush up on specific subject areas. Our courses offer a multi-disciplinary approach to education and are developed by a broad spectrum of healthcare professionals who create clinical scenarios that challenge our clients. We cover everything you need to know to get certified.
AMRI pre-tests and examinations are designed for those people who want to gain new insight and valuable tools to carry with them into the field and help them in real life situations. Our courses meet the most recent medical standards, and are based on the guidelines provided by major medical associations.
In addition to being cost-effective, our online offerings allow clients to study at their own pace, in a convenient location to accommodate their busy professional and personal lives. With our courses, individuals are allowed to choose the study materials that best fit their learning styles. Whether you prefer workbooks or online resources, select the option that suits you and that will help you learn the materials for your ACLS or PALS online course.
The National Board of Emergency Care Certifications accredits our ACLS and PALS online course. The materials for the certification exam are based on the most current published clinical recommendations of the American Heart Association, the American Academy of Pediatrics and the National Board of Emergency Care Certifications.
Our FAQs page is also a valuable resource for those interested in taking PALS or ACLS online courses. We answer common questions regarding the overall registration and exam process. If you still need additional information, send us an email at email@example.com or call us at 847-847-3280.